FAQ - Frequently asked questions
On this page you will find answers to the questions we are most frequently asked.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us
Registration involves the following steps:
- First the participant must register on the Freerider portal (only the participant must register, any accompanying family members or friends must not register).
- If the participant is already registered on the portal he/she must access the private area, go to -> HOME / EVENTS and select the desired event, select the registration method and then add any accompanying family members/friends/relatives to the registration.
Once you have completed the various entries, confirm the shopping cart
- Once the shopping cart is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with your booking, Freerider will process your request
- Once your request has been accepted Freerider will forward you an email with details of the payment of the registration fee
- Once the payment has been received your registration will be confirmed; the balance must then be paid during the event
For the time being, registration on the Freerider portal is reserved for people with disabilities
In order to be able to participate use the Freerider services (course registration), updates on activities ........., registration on the portal is required
To register, simply click on the REGISTER menu and enter the required data.
Once you have completed the entry phase and sent the registration request you will receive an email to confirm the activation of your account Once the account has been confirmed, all you have to do to access the portal is enter your username and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can choose a new password.
Go to LOGIN and click on (Forgotten your password?). Once you have entered your e-mail address and confirmed your password, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to generate a new user password.
If you wish to change your password you must go to LOGIN and click on (Forgot your password?), once you have entered your e-mail address and confirmed the prcedure, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to generate a new user password.
If the disabled participant is a minor, during registration the reference e-mail and telephone number must be those of one of the parents or legal guardian
After accessing the portal, you must choose the course you wish to enrol in.
Once you have chosen the course, you select the mode of participation. Once you have confirmed this mode and clicked on "enrol", you will see the message: "Would you like to add a companion/family member/friend" with two buttons: YES and NO
If you click on YES a person can be added, once this is confirmed you will be asked again if you wish to add another person until all interested persons have been reached
Once all persons have been entered, you can confirm the shopping cart to start the registration process
For any technical problems, please contact support at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For suggestions and doubts concerning the portal: email@example.com
Regarding enrolments: firstname.lastname@example.org
It may happen for those with hotmail as their e-mail domain that our automatic communications go to spam.
For any problems or clarifications, please contact our technical support at: email@example.com
Family members, relatives, friends and carers do not have to register on the portal.